Shoe Sizing Guide
Measuring At Home?
Ideally you will be able to get into us in store for a professional fitter to measure, analyse and advise you on the best fit and choice, however if that is just not possible here we will give our best advice for measuring at home.
Follow these steps, take your time and be as accurate as possible. Ideally your child will be stood still and tall against a wall but if they are a little more wriggly make it a game with your child, playing dance and freeze often works for us to get them to stay still for long enough to complete the following;
- Stand your child upright with their feet placed on top of a sheet of paper.
- Draw around the full outline of the foot, be sure to do both feet as one may be bigger than the other.
- Using the picture of their feet, measure from the heel to the longest toe (Top Tip - it is not unusual for this not to be the big toe)
- Take the longer of the two measurement's as the measure to use.
- Next measure the widest part of the foot to give you the width.
- Using these two measurements use the conversion shoe size chart below, any shoe specific sizing advice (e.g. fits short size up) and brand specific advice. Please note we use the EU sizing predominantly in store.
Children's Shoe Size Conversion Chart Guide
|Length (MM)||EU Size||UK Size||E Fit||F Fit||G Fit|
|104 - 111||18||2.5||128-133||134-140||141-146|
|112 - 116||19||3||132-137||138-144||145-150|
|117 - 120||20||4||134-140||141-146||147-153|
|121 - 126||21||4.5||137-142||143-149||150-155|
|127 - 133||22||5.5||142-147||148-153||154-160|
|134 - 141||23||6||144-150||151-157||158-164|
|142 - 150||24||7||149-154||155-160||161-167|
|151 - 156||25||7.5||151-157||158-163||164-171|
|157 - 162||26||8.5||155-161||162-168||169-175|
|163 - 168||27||9||161-168||169-174||175-183|
|169 - 175||28||10||166-172||173-180||181-186|
|176 - 180||29||11||171-176||177-183||184-189|
|181 - 187||30||11.5||173-180||181-187||188-194|
|188 - 193||31||12.5||177-183||184-190||191-196|
|194 - 198||32||13||180-187||188-194||195-201|
|199 - 208||33||1||185-191||192-198||199-206|
|209 - 214||34||2||188-194||195-201||202-208|
|215 - 221||35||2.5||192-198||199-205||206-213|
|222 - 227||36||3.5||198-203||204-210||211-217|
|228 - 234||37||4||201-208||209-214||215-221|
|235 - 239||38||5||208-213||214-219||220-226|
** Please note these are only guidelines and we are always available to help you in your choice on chat, the phone or email. **